- Thank you for praying for the teams that ministered here in March. Each of them did a great job of sharing Christ as they served alongside local church plants in 3 different locations. Please be praying for the churches as they follow up and for the continued growth in grace of the students and leaders that came.
- Classes continue this month for the current class, both men and women. April is also the month for the next module in the continuing education classes for the graduates. Please pray April 18-20 as the classes meet at Centro ABEM and for Bruce as he is teaching.
- PRAISE!!! The national ICP leadership has caught the vision for missions and is initiating the process of the ICP becoming a recognized entity here in Nicaragua. In the short term, it will help to continue to promote ICP to new church planters, and also send workers outside of Managua. In the long run, it will serve as an avenue to send missionaries outside of Nicaragua. Please pray for this process!
- Please pray as we continue in all that has to be done before we leave for furlough, especially as we pack things to leave here and sell/give away the rest. Pray for the sale of the last couple of bigger items as well as our vehicles. We will be moving out of our house on June 9 and flying back to the US on June 13.
- Please pray for Peter as he finishes his last few weeks of school. We are thrilled that he will be coming here on May 6 to spend a month with us and to be here for Emma's graduation. Many have asked about his summer plans...he will be traveling in mid June to Alicante, Spain for a summer internship teaching English as a 2nd language and also taking Spanish classes. Please pray for all the last details to come together for this great opportunity!
- Please pray for Emma as she perseveres through the last 2 months of school. Pray as well as she prepares to leave lifelong friends to start the next chapter as she'll be at Florida Southern in the Fall.
Thank you all for your continued prayers and support. We appreciate your partnership!
Bruce and Laura