Greetings from Nicaragua, where the rainy season has arrived! We are thankful for the rain and the relief it brings from the brutal heat of April. Here are a few prayer requests and praises for the month of May. Thank you for standing along side us in prayer.
- A new class of church planters gathered for the first time during the April ICP. Please keep these men in your prayers as they begin this 2 year program.
- Peter finished his freshman year at Florida Southern! We are thankful for the ways he has grown this year.
- Emma had a great trip to Costa Rica with the DALE Pues Ultimate Frisbee team. We are thankful that she returned safely and healthy! Oh, and her team got 2nd in the tournament!
- Please pray as the graduates and current students gather for the ICP May 17-19. Scott Russell with ABWE will be joining us to do some much needed training in Biblical Counseling. Please pray for the teaching to be effective and that these pastors would develop the skills necessary to help families in need.
- Please pray for Peter as he works at FSC and then at Camp Gilead this summer.
- Please pray for safe travel for Emma as she has been gifted a quick trip to Florida for her best friend's graduation. Pray also as she finishes the last 3 weeks of school!
- Please pray as we continue to solidify plans for hosting an intern and ministry teams this summer.
- Bruce's sister, Maria, was diagnosed with cancer earlier this month. Bruce made an unexpected trip to Florida last week to help his family with many details. We covet your prayers for the family.