Well, I'm just under the wire to get this September update out while it's still September! This has been a great month with a lot going on. Please go on to read our Prayer Requests and Praises for this month and the first part of October. We appreciate your prayer support so much!
- We celebrated 22 years of marriage on September 2nd and managed to squeeze in a quick getaway to celebrate.
- Two interns, Brent and Jonathan, arrived on September 5th and have been a joy and blessing to have here. They are here until December 7th to experience life and ministry in a foreign context.
- We are thankful that our families in Lakeland, FL did not experience serious damage as the eye of hurricane Irma passed directly over our town.
- Please pray for the 3rd Annual Missions Conference: Overcoming Obstacles in Missions- coming September 30 and October 7.
- We are dividing into two conferences, one in Sebaco for the northern groups of churches, and one in Managua for the churches here and to the south. This year we are focusing on the key leaders in the churches and expect to have 100 in attendance at each conference.
- Due to health issues, Larry and Bev had to return to Ohio after being here about 5 weeks. Thankfully things are ok, but that put us in need of another keynote speaker. We are thankful that Mark and Diane Henzler will be arriving this week and Mark will be our keynote speaker at the conferences. Please pray for them as they travel and for Mark as he speaks.
- Please pray as our family travels to Orlando, FL October 8th to participate in the ABWE CCAM Regional Conference that week. Please pray for the final planning details to come together and for our time with those who will be ministering to us and to our kids.
Bruce and Laura