Pastor Roger Rojas has been a great friend to us for many years. He has a spirit of cooperation and a desire to do anything to see God's work grow. Roger has been a key coordinator for the Institute of Church Planters (ICP) at the extension site in Sebaco. Roger works with ACIBEN, a group of Baptist churches mostly in the northern parts of Nicaragua. The ACIBEN leaders have had a vision for growth and the ICP program has provided valuable training for church planting. Please pray for Roger and the leaders of ACIBEN as they train pastors and decide where to open new works.
- The missions conference held at Centro ABEM went very well! There were about 500 people in attendance. They were challenged by leaders from Latin America to embrace the vision to see Nicaragua become a 'sending' country by sending their own missionaries to less reached parts of Nicaragua and the world.
- Thank you for your prayers for us as we attended conferences in Florida last month. They were both very encouraging and we are thankful for that opportunity. We are very thankful for teammates and neighbors who helped with Peter and Emma while we were away.
- Please pray for the many details as we look toward the Graduation ceremony of the 4th class of Institute of Church Planters
- Please pray for new men who will become church planters beginning in February 2016 and for us as we work alongside our national brothers to continue training church planters.
- Check out and "LIKE" our new Facebook page! ABWE Nicaragua Institute of Church Planters
- Pray for God's continued work it the hearts of those who attended the missions conference to be willing to do what God has called them to do.
- Please pray for those who will suffer from the effects of the drought this year.
- As we look back over the past 9 years, we are grateful for God's faithful provision for us to remain in Nicaragua. Currently, we have a deficit of about $563 per month. This severely impacts our ministry funds that are available. Would you please pray that God would provide increased monthly support, as well as one time gifts, to help offset the unreimbursed ministry expenses we currently have.
Bruce and Laura Edgar
Acct # 013264