Prayer Requests and Praises
- Praise for safety as Bruce traveled to Somoto last month and for good visits with the pastors there.
- Praise for a good response to the material taught during the ICP classes in November.
- Pray for Bruce as he travels again to Somoto next week to set up four new bee hives in two locations.
- Pray for a good honey harvest for the church planters that are utilizing this as a way to support their churches.
- Pray for Peter and Emma as they both take semester finals next week and for Peter as he travels to be with us for Christmas.
- Pray for the 9th Annual Youth Leadership Camp coming up the first week of January. We are thankful for First Baptist Church of Indian Rocks and their long-term commitment to help with this camp. This year, the Centro ABEM Camp Staff are taking the lead in running the camp along with support from the FBCIR team. Some of these staff members have attended this very camp in the past and we are so excited to see them sharing what they have learned! We are expecting 60 youth from many church plants and are praying for them to grow and implement what they learn in their churches.
End of the year Support Update
More about bees...
| || |
It is exciting to see the beekeeping program developing in a number of Nicaraguan churches. We now have three sites up and running and are looking forward to the next honey collection! Two more groups are being trained right now up in northern Nicaragua near the city of Somoto. They should be able to get their hives before the end of the year.
Please pray for these pastors and church members who are involved in the beekeeping. First of all, for safety, and also for a good harvest this year. Beekeeping can provide much needed extra income and healthy, natural honey for families in the church. Please contact us if you're interested in more information about beekeeping in Nicaragua or even to sponsor a beekeeping program in a local church.
Into Africa Update
For those desiring to partner with Emma, donations can be made in her name or in ours and sent to our address in Lakeland (2220 Country Loop North, Lakeland, FL 33811) or can be made via PayPal to email@example.com.