Praises and Prayer Requests:
- Please pray as we receive a team in March from NEXT led by Ron. They will be working in Los Caleros, Los Romeros and El Pochote, some very poor areas, doing evangelism and encouragement with the local church plants.
- Please pray for some of these pastors going through very serious family situations.
Praise: Bruce has continued to have safety as he's traveled to visit and encourage pastors as well as seek out sites for future beekeeping opportunities.
- Please pray that our ministry vehicle would be repaired very soon. Due to waiting for parts, etc. we are having to rent a vehicle when Bruce travels.
Praise: We are hearing great reports of spiritual growth through the Bible Study project.
- Please pray for the over 500! people participating in this project, that they would be faithful and respond to the Holy Spirit as they read the word of God.
Praise: We have begun filling our furlough schedule with visits to our supporting churches. We are really looking forward to sharing in person what God is doing! If your church is not on our schedule yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please pray as there is lots to do and time seems to be flying! We will continue to be involved in our ministries and activities involved in Emma's senior year right up until the end of May, and are also trying to prepare to downsize significantly since we'll return a smaller home as empty nesters!
Thank you for your continued prayers for our family and ministry. We know they carry us through many days! We are thankful as well for your continued support that allows us to be an extension of your family's or church family's ministry.
We would like to mention, that if you sent a gift over the holidays and have not received a thank you note, it is due to the fact that ABWE is in the process of transitioning to a new financial software and we have not been able to see gifts that were sent in the final weeks of December. Please know how grateful we are for each and every one of you who so generously remember our family at Christmas and throughout the year.
Bruce and Laura