We want to thank you for your prayers for us over the summer. It was a very busy, but very good, few weeks. Here are a few highlights for which we are thankful:
· The Lakeland Christian team did a great job running evangelistic basketball clinics, both at the ABWE Ministry Center, and out in San Benito with Pastor Lenin's church. We are thankful for the opportunity to share the gospel with many youth through this outreach.
· The Southside Baptist team did a fantastic VBS program alongside Pastor Jose Luis in Sebaco. The church had just been able to purchase land, and due to the fantastic response of the neighborhood kids, the church was able to begin its Sunday school program in that location the Sunday after VBS. Please pray for the continued growth of this church plant.
· Peter had a great month working at Camp Gilead in Polk City, FL
· We were able to visit several colleges. Please pray for Peter as he makes that decision over the coming months.
· ABWE's Missionary Enrichment Conference was truly a blessing to our family. We are thankful for the encouragement we received through it.
· We are grateful for the good start to another school year for the kids at NCA. Emma is singing with the youth worship band this year and is excited about this ministry.
· We are thankful for the pledge of increased support. Please continue to pray for us to be fully supported soon.
· For Bruce as he begins visiting the church planters with the goal to disciple and encourage them in their work.
· For the last semester of study for our 4th ICP class and for Bruce and others as they travel to teach.
· For wisdom in beginning a 5th class of ICP in 2016.
Thank you for your prayers and support. We love working with the church in Nicaragua and are grateful to be here.
Bruce and Laura