- The last week of June we hosted a team from Open Bible Baptist Church. They did an outstanding job working in two different church plants doing children’s ministry. Both pastors were extremely grateful to work alongside them.
- We spent two weeks near Copper Harbor in the Upper Peninsula in Michigan at Gitche Gumee Bible Camp where Bruce was the missionary speaker for both Jr. High and High School week.
- We visited our dear friends, Larry and Bev Smith and Rich and Yvonna McGhee in Dayton, OH and were able to visit two supporting churches in the area.
- We visited Bryan College (Laura’s alma mater) with Emma in TN and another supporting church in GA before heading to Florida.
- We dropped Peter off at Camp Gilead where he worked as a Sr. Counselor for their last week of camp.
- We enjoyed time in Florida visiting family and friends and shopped for another school year’s worth of clothing and supplies.
- Laura and Emma returned to Nicaragua for Emma to begin her Junior year at NCA.
- Bruce met with pastors of many of our supporting churches and future short term team leaders while in Florida.
- Peter moved into the dorm at Florida Southern.
- Bruce returned to Nicaragua
- Emma will have oral surgery to remove her wisdom teeth on September 13.
- ICP classes for graduates and the new class of men on September 21-23.
- 2nd Annual ICP/ABWE Missions Conference October 7-8.
- God has moved in Emma’s heart to go on a missions trip in June 2017. Please see her letter enclosed! Pray for her as she prepares and raises funds for this trip.
Please note our new email address: firstname.lastname@example.org